Adam joined Cuneo, Black, Ward & Missler in 2014 as a law clerk and became an associate after passing the Bar in 2015.
Adam represents public entities including school districts and water agencies and handles cases involving various government employees. He also represents large insurance carriers who insure local businesses throughout Northern and Southern California, primarily focusing on the Stockton and Sacramento areas.
What is the most interesting case you handled?
A pesticide company worker suffered a stroke while performing repair work under a house at a jobsite. With no clearly identifiable cause of the stroke, the case revolved around various theories of industrial exposure including potential contact with pesticides and insect bites. Multiple employers and insurance companies were joined as defendants before the parties ultimately agreed to a global settlement.
If not a lawyer…I would have continued my career as an aspiring Major League Baseball player, or become a sports agent.
Cuneo Black Ward & Missler
700 University Avenue, Suite 110
Sacramento, CA 95825
Tel: (916) 363-8822
Fax: (916) 363-8821
Professional & Bar Association Membership:
- State Bar of California
- State Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- Association of Workers’ Compensation Professionals
- Valley Industrial Claims Association
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor in General Business Administration, 2011
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, CA
- Juris Doctor, May 2015
- Dean’s Honor List, 2012-2013; 2013-2014; 2014-2015
- Member of the Traynor Honor Society
- Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal, 2013-2014; 2014-2015
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Mediation, Spring 2014
- Admitted to California State Bar, December 2015
- Mediation Certified
- Law Clerk in four different law offices
- Volunteer at McGeorge Community Legal Services Bankruptcy Clinic
- Research Assistant to two McGeorge