Logan joined Cuneo, Black, Ward & Missler as a law clerk in the Spring of 2021 and became an associate attorney with the firm in November of 2021.
Logan graduated from McGeorge School of Law, with distinction, and was a member of the Moot Court Honors Board. He was admitted to the Bar in November of 2021.
Logan’s primary focus is on the representation of insurance carriers, public agencies and self-insured employers in all workers’ compensation matters.
Range of Experience
Prior to joining the firm, Logan externed for Chief Judge Sargis of the US Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California.
Cuneo Black Ward & Missler
700 University Avenue, Suite 110
Sacramento, CA 95825
Tel: (916) 363-8822
Fax: (916) 363-8821
Professional & Bar Association Membership:
- State Bar of California
- State Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- California State University, Sacramento 2013, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2021, Juris Doctor, with Distinction
- Member of the Moot Court Honors Board
- Externed for Chief Judge Sargis of the US Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- Personal lines insurance agent for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company